EMPLOYEES’ PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(According to the General Data Regulation EU 679/2016)
The Company under the name Petrakis Transporter SA located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: email@example.com , (hereinafter referred to as the Company), as Data Controller of Personal Data, within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) as applicable, provides you with the following information about processing your personal data and your rights as a subject of processing.
This information is addressed to those who provide their work at the registered office of the Company and its branches, in an employment relationship (indefinite or fixed, part-time or full-time), apprenticeship (hereinafter referred to as the “employee”).
The Company collects and processes the following data (indicatively and not limitedly):
Employee’s Personal Data:
– Identification data (name, surname, forename, mother’s name, date and place of birth, gender, nationality, identity card or passport, residence permit, work permit)
– Contact data (address, phone, e-mail)
– The data determined by law for the compliance of the Company with tax, insurance or other obligations as indicatively are Tax Number, Public Finance Office, Social Security Registration Number,
– Marital status (married / single, spouse’s name and surname, number of children).
– Data needed to pay the employee’s salary (bank account)
– Information on education and professional experience, such as a degree, curriculum vitae, license to practice profession (where applicable), certification of a foreign language (where applicable), computer certification (where applicable), work experience if available, aggregate stamps (where applicable).
– Driving license.
– Image recording in closed circuit television (CCTV) mode.
-The Company may collect data arising from the use of electronic equipment that the Company may provide to the employee (landline telephone, desktops and laptops) etc., such as activities in applications, files and addresses which have been sent out of the Company.
• Data related to Employee’s business expenses (professional mobile phone, business travel / travel costs, accommodation, etc.).
– Data related to the commercial vehicle location data (geographical information system where required).
-Photos and / or videos taken as part of the Company’s activities (optional).
When you provide the Company with third party information (data of relatives, spouses, children), you should inform them of the disclosure of their information to the Company and refer them to the Company’s current information, which is posted on www.petrakis-transport.gr
Special Personal Data Type (where applicable)
The Company may process a specific category of your personal data, as it may be:
– Health reports for the assessment of job-specific capacity, compliance with the obligations and exercise of certain rights and obligations of the Company and the employee in the field of labor law and social security and social protection (such as the granting of sick leave) to meet the Company’s health and safety at work obligations.
The Company may request that medical examinations or psychological or psychometric tests be carried out when this is justified and necessary for the assessment of a worker’s capacity for a particular job or specific duties.
– Data relating to criminal prosecutions, security measures and convictions where this is provided for by law or is necessary for the assessment of worker’s suitability or decision-making in the context of the employment relationship.
The Company processes the personal data that the employee declares or will declare to the Company in the future and what arises from the employment relationship.
The purposes of processing your personal data are directly related to:
-the training and performance of a contract of employment (such as payment of wages, the provision of leave days, the provision of allowances, the safeguarding of the health and safety of employees)
-compliance of the Company with the law (such as tax, insurance obligations, labor law obligations)
-the defense of the legitimate interests of the Company (such as, for example, the claim of legal claims before competent judicial bodies or other non-judicial resolution bodies, the operation of the Company)
-the legitimate interest or legal obligation to protect the health and safety of employees, the safety of employees and the security of the Company’s premises (closed circuit television-CCTV).
-organizing the route and timing of the routes (geographical information system).
-the exercise of fundamental rights and the performance of obligations of the Company and the employee under the contract, the law and the proper performance of the contract.
-the management of the company’s business expenses, such as business travel expenses, use of professional mobile phones, travel expenses.
-the security of the operating systems of the Company, the organization and control of the work or workload assigned to the employee.
-organizing and performing the Company’s operations, such as making payments, managing its relationships with suppliers, customers and other traders.
-The participation of Employees, if they so wish, in group insurance programs and in the provision of voucher meals.
– to promote and inform the public about the activities of the Company, processing the photographs / videos of the employees, if they so wish, on television programs, on the website, on the social media that the Company maintains (such as facebook) informative material (forms, posters, etc.) of the Company.
Legal Basis of Processing
-the processing is necessary for the performance of the employment contract or take action upon your request prior to the conclusion of the contract.
-the processing is necessary to comply with the Company’s obligations under the law (Company’s tax and insurance obligations) and there is a legal obligation to collect and disclose employee data to the competent authorities.
-the processing is necessary in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company or the legitimate interests of a third party and / or in compliance with the law or contractual obligations of the Company (geographical information system, closed-circuit television -CCTV).
-processing is based on our right (legitimate interest) and is necessary for the security of the company’s operating systems, the organization and control of the work or work cycle assigned to the employee, including the control of costs (professional expenses, use electronic equipment).
– processing is based on our right to seek legal claims.
– the processing of specific categories of employee health data is necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations and the exercise of certain rights of the employee or the Company in the field of labor law and social security and social protection law under the conditions of the law and for the fulfillment of the Company’s obligations in the field of health and safety at work, to assess the capacity for a particular job.
– the processing of specific categories of employee’s personal data (criminal prosecutions, security measures and convictions), by law or for assessing the worker’s ability to work or for deciding in the employment relationship.
-the processing of special categories of data when it is necessary for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims.
-the processing may be based on a written consent of the employee (such as the use of photographs or videos). The Employee will be able to freely and voluntarily choose to give his / her consent and will be able to revoke it at any time without having a negative impact on the employment contract.
Data not provided
Your objection to the provision of personal data may lead to the inability to start or continue a contract with the Company.
The Company Metaforiki Petrakis SA located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) Management of the Company.
(b) Employees and associates of the Company who provide services to our Company, as may be (indicatively and not limitedly) tax and legal advisers, payroll companies, security service companies, IT companies, managers of social media and sites that, by virtue of relevant conventions and / or authorizations, keep your personal data confidential and secure and process your personal data for the purposes of this processing limit. For natural persons or legal entities offering services to our Company, as may be (indicatively and not limitedly) credit institutions, insurance companies and other service providers (eg meals vouchers), leasing companies as well as natural persons or legal entities that carry out audits to us under our regulatory obligations, customer relationships or obligations under applicable law.
(c) Any natural person or legal entity, public authority or service, judicial, prosecution and investigative authorities or, where applicable, other third parties where the transmission or disclosure of data is required by law, by a domestic or foreign court decision or by a decision of other Authority
(d) Suppliers, customers and associates when required to communicate, manage relationships and execute requested transactions.
We always take every step necessary so that in every transmission the data to be transmitted will always be the least necessary.
As a subject of personal data processing, and subject to the applicable law, you may exercise the following rights, as appropriate:
– access right (to find out what data we process, why we process it, your data categories and the recipients or categories of recipients),
– reduction right (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data)
– right to delete (right to forgiveness) (delete them from our records, provided that their processing is no longer required)
– the right to restrict the processing (in case of questioning the accuracy of the data, etc.)
– the right of portability (to get your data in a structured and commonly used format for the data that are being kept in an electronic file).
– the right of objection (for reasons relating to your particular situation in case that your personal data are processed for the legitimate interests of the Company).
The potential exercise of these rights is made at no cost for you by submitting a written application to email@example.com or by a relevant letter to the Company (Branch George Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00) towards the Data Protection Officer.
Any request submitted should be accompanied by appropriate evidence of identification. The Company may request the provision of additional information that are being necessary in order to confirm your identity. If your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of their recurring nature, then we have the option either: (a) to impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information; or b) to refuse to follow up the request.
If you exercise any of your rights, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy your request within one month of receipt of the request, and we will inform you either for the satisfaction of it or for the objective reasons that prevent it from being satisfied. This deadline can be extended by another two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests, after you have been informed.
These rights are restricted for the reasons provided by applicable law.
A refusal of the Company or an unjustified delay in meeting your claims in the exercise of your rights, entitles you to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority as the competent supervisory authority for the enforcement of the GDPR and before the competent judicial authorities.
Contact with the Data Protection Authority
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are being infringed, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority at the postal address of the Personal Data Protection Authority, Offices: Kifissias Str. 115 23, Athens, tel. +30 210 6475628, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , fax: + 30-210 6475628, www.dpa.gr
Security of Processing
The Data Controller recognizes the importance of the security of Personal Data. For the purpose of processing, we take all modern and appropriate technical and organizational measures that we regularly control in order to ensure maximum security.
Personal Data Retention
The Company will maintain and process the above personal data for as long as it is required to serve the above-mentioned processing purposes in order to comply with its legal obligations to defend itself against any legal claims under the applicable legal framework.
Employee’s photos / videos, taken only with explicit consent, are retained for as long as the contract lasts. After the expiry of the relevant agreement with the Company in any way, the above information is retained for ten (10) years from the expiration date. When the retention period is over, the Company takes care of the safe destruction of the data.
The Company reserves the right to modify and update this Information, based on its current Policy of protection of Personal Data and within the framework of the current legislation and regulatory framework, which will always be available on the Company’s website www.petrakis-transport.gr
Version: 1.0: 01.03 2019