SUPPLIERS’ & CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(According to the General Data Regulation EU 679/2016)
The Company under the name Petrakis Transporter SA located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , (hereinafter referred to as the Company), as Data Controller of Personal Data, within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) as applicable, provides you with the following information about processing your personal data and your rights as a subject of processing. This information is addressed to suppliers and customers of the Company and its branches. The Company collects and processes the following data (indicative and not restrictive), depending on the type of collaboration or contract.
For sole proprietorships / traders: Basic identification (name, surname, e-mail address and / or postal address, landline or mobile phone number, Tax Number, Public Finance Office, ID or passport, business name/type, business address, bank account)
– Code recording in closed circuit television (CCTV) mode
For legal entities / companies:
Basic data for recognition of legal representatives, agents, project managers, etc., or contact persons (name, surname, title – place in the company, address, landline and / or mobile phone number, e-mail addresses).
Any other data that is provided by the applicable law for our contractual relationship.
The Company processes the personal data that the supplier or customer declares or declares in the future to the Company. When you provide the Company with third party information, you must inform those persons for the disclosure of their information to the Company and refer them to the Company’s current information, which is posted on www.petrakis-transport.gr
The Company may also process your data, which it collects from third-party publicly accessible sources (such as commercial registers, internet), if such data are necessary for processing purposes.
We process your personal data:
– for performance of the contract or prior to the conclusion of the contract, and in particular for the identification and verification of your information, for communication at pre-contractual stage or for our trading relationship, for its smooth operation, for the fulfillment of each other’s obligations parties (for example, invoices, payments), to gather the necessary information and evaluation for the commencement of our business relationship
– for Company’s compliance with the law (such as tax, insurance obligations)
– for the defense of the legitimate interests of the Company (such as, claiming legal claims before competent judicial bodies or other non-judicial resolution bodies)
– the legitimate interest or legal obligation to protect the health and safety of employees, the safety of employees and the security of the Company’s premises (closed circuit television-CCTV).
– to inform you about actions, developments, events, achievements, initiatives, business news of our company, by sending you emails (such as newsletter or e-mail)
Legal Basis of Processing
• The processing is necessary for the training, operation of the contract
• The processing is necessary to comply with the Company’s obligations under the law (such as tax liabilities of the Company)
• The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Company or the legitimate interests of a third party and / or in compliance with the law or contractual obligations of the Company (closed circuit television-CCTV)
• Upon your prior explicit consent, if processing is not based on any of the above-mentioned legitimate processing bases
• The Company’s legitimate interest in informing you about actions, developments, events achievements, initiatives, business news
• The processing is based on our right (legitimate interest) to seek legal claims
The Company Metaforiki Petrakis SA located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: email@example.com
(a) Management of the Company
(b) Employees and associates of the Company who provide services to our Company, as may be (indicatively and not limitedly) tax and legal advisers, payroll companies, security service companies, IT companies, managers of social media and sites that, by virtue of relevant conventions and / or authorizations, keep your personal data confidential and secure and process your personal data for the purposes of this processing limit. For natural persons or legal entities offering services to our Company, as may be (indicatively and not limitedly) credit institutions, insurance companies and other service providers (eg meals vouchers), leasing companies as well as natural persons or legal entities that carry out audits to us under our regulatory obligations, customer relationships or obligations under applicable law.
(c) Any natural person or legal entity, public authority or service, judicial, prosecution and investigative authorities or, where applicable, other third parties where the transmission or disclosure of data is required by law, by a domestic or foreign court decision or by a decision of other Authority
(d) Suppliers, customers and associates when required to communicate, manage relationships and execute requested transactions
We always take every step necessary so that in every transmission the data to be transmitted will always be the least necessary.
As a subject of personal data processing, and subject to the applicable law, you may exercise the following rights, as appropriate:
– access right (to find out what data we process, why we process it, your data categories and the recipients or categories of recipients),
– reduction right (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data)
– right to delete (right to forgiveness) (delete them from our records, provided that their processing is no longer required)
– the right to restrict the processing (in case of questioning the accuracy of the data, etc.)
– the right of portability (to get your data in a structured and commonly used format for the data that are being kept in an electronic file)
– the right of objection (for reasons relating to your particular situation in case that your personal data are processed for the legitimate interests of the Company)
The potential exercise of these rights is made at no cost for you by submitting a written application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a relevant letter to the Company (Branch George Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00) towards the Data Protection Officer.
Any request submitted should be accompanied by appropriate evidence of identification. The Company may request the provision of additional information that are being necessary in order to confirm your identity. If your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of their recurring nature, then we have the option either: (a) to impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information; or b) to refuse to follow up the request.
If you exercise any of your rights, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy your request within one month of receipt of the request, and we will inform you either for the satisfaction of it or for the objective reasons that prevent it from being satisfied. This deadline can be extended by another two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests, after you have been informed.
These rights are restricted for the reasons provided by applicable law.
A refusal of the Company or an unjustified delay in meeting your claims in the exercise of your rights, entitles you to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority as the competent supervisory authority for the enforcement of the GDPR and before the competent judicial authorities.
Contact with the Data Protection Authority.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are being infringed, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority at the postal address of the Personal Data Protection Authority, Offices: Kifissias Str. 115 23, Athens, tel. +30 210 6475628, e-mail: email@example.com , fax: + 30-210 6475628, www.dpa.gr
Security of Processing
The Data Controller recognizes the importance of the security of Personal Data. For the purpose of processing, we take all modern and appropriate technical and organizational measures that we regularly control in order to ensure maximum security.
Personal Data Retention
The Company will maintain and process the above personal data for as long as it is required to serve the above-mentioned processing purposes in order to comply with its legal obligations to defend itself against any legal claims under the applicable legal framework. When the retention period is over, the Company takes care of the safe destruction of the data.
The Company reserves the right to modify and update this Information, based on its current Policy of protection of Personal Data and within the framework of the current legislation and regulatory framework, which will always be available on the Company’s website www.petrakis-transport.gr
Version 2.0: 10.05.2019