PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR WEBSITE
The Company under the name “Petrakis Transporter SA” located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereafter “the Company”) is responsible for managing and protecting the personal data of the visitors / users of the website www.petrakis-transport.gr in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (679/2016), as well as and as defined in national, European and international law, as applicable.
We hereby notify the visitor / user of the site with respect to the Personal Data we process.
Personal Data Categories – Processing Purposes – Legal Basis of Processing
Entering the Website
When entering our site, they are automatically sent from the terminal browser you use and without your own action:
- When entering our site, they are automatically sent from the terminal browser you use and without your own action,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the requested file,
- the web site / application from which access was made (referrer-URL),
- the browser you are using, the operating system of your computer that has Internet access, and the name of the access provider,
- to the server of our website and are temporarily stored in a log file for the following purposes:
- secure connection creation,
- guaranteeing comfortable use of our website / application,
- assessment of system security and stability.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is our legitimate interest, resulting from the above-mentioned purposes for the processing of Personal Data.
Communication / communication form / e-mail / telephone calls
The Company enables the visitor / user to communicate by providing personal data by phone or e-mail or by completing a form in a predefined field of the site (Name, Surname, Phone, E-mail Address). In the event that the communication may lead to the conclusion of a contract, the Company may ask for additional information.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
– To reply to a visitor / user request.
– Investigating the probability of a transaction with the Company and concluding a contract.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
– The legitimate interest of the Company and of the visitor / user in responding to requests, questions that are asked to us and the possibility of concluding a contract.
– For performance of the contract or prior to the conclusion of the contract, and in particular for the identification and verification of your information, for communication at pre-contractual stage or for our trading relationship, for its smooth operation, for the fulfillment of each other’s obligations parties (for example, invoices, payments), to gather the necessary information and evaluation for the commencement of our trading relationship.
Sending CVs to the email address email@example.com
The user / visitor has the possibility to send his / her CV and apply for a job by providing personal data such as Identification data (name, surname, forenames, mother’s name, date and place of birth, gender), Contact data (address, phone, e-mail), Education data (curriculum vitae), Any additional information you can provide us with.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing of personal data concern:
– the selection of candidates for employment within the Company’s activities.
– the communication with the candidate in the framework of the evaluation process for employment.
-the defense of the legitimate interests of the Company (such as, for example, the claim of legal claims before competent judicial bodies or other non-judicial resolution bodies, the operation of the Company)
-the compliance of the Company with any obligations imposed by the applicable legal, regulatory framework and the decisions of authorities (public, supervisory, prosecuting, etc.) or courts.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
– processing is necessary for the performance of the contract or for action to be taken at the request of the Candidate before the conclusion of the contract.
– the legitimate interest of the Company in evaluating and recruiting the employees it wishes, on the basis of specific criteria and of its needs.
– the Company’s compliance with its legal obligations.
– the legitimate interest of the Company in the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims
For further information please read the “Candidates”.
The Company processes Personal Data such as e-mail address for those users / visitors who already have a trade relationship with it, in order to send them a newsletter.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Company processes the Personal Data to inform you about actions, developments, events, achievements, initiatives, business news of our company
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
the legitimate interest of the company in informing you about actions, developments, events, achievements, initiatives, business news.
Social Media Networks
The Company has official accounts on the following social media tools:
With the help of each of these platforms we collect and process some of your data (such as your username and / or photo).
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The set of data we collect for you, whether anonymized or not, to provide updates about our content or communication with you, by replying to the messages you send us.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Your consent and the legitimate interest of the “Company” to respond to your messages.
Provide your consent by doing like or following on our pages and you can recall it as easily, in the same way (unlike, unfollow).
The Company is considered jointly responsible for processing your data along with the relevant social networking platform.
We note that we are not responsible for the way or means by which each of these platforms processes your data. Learn about the policy of these resources from their respective links:
The content and services of this site are exclusively for people over 18 years of age. The Company does not knowingly collect any information about people below this age limit. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not allowed to submit your details in any way to us.
If personal data relating to minors are reported and verified, we immediately delete all relevant information. This deletion is without prejudice to the need to keep the data in the event of foundation, exercise or support of our legal claims, or the consent of the legal representative of the minor.
The Company collects and processes the Personal Data directly from the user / visitor when:
– using the contact form (paragraph 2)
– he/she has a previous trade relationship with it in order to send to him/her newsletter (paragraph 3)
– sending a CV or/and application for a job to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (paragraph 4)
– uses the Company’s social platforms (paragraph 5)
The Company automatically collects Personnel Data due to the nature and mode of the Internet as soon as it visits the visitor / user’s website when our server records our IP address and other information referred to in paragraph
“Entering the Website”.
The Company also processes the personal data that the user / visitor declares or declares in the future to the Company when using the contact form or subscribing to the Company’s newsletter or social networks.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
For the aforementioned processing purposes access to your personal data is provided to the Management of the Company, its authorized employees and associates who are bound by confidentiality clauses.
The Company may be obliged to transfer personal data to a person or legal entity, a public authority or service, judicial, prosecutorial and investigative authorities or, where appropriate, to other third parties, when the transmission or disclosure of the data is required by law, by a court decision of national or foreign legislation or by a decision of another Authority.
As a subject you have the following rights, subject to the applicable law:
- access right (to find out what data we are processing, why your data categories and recipients and / or categories of recipients)
- request right (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data)
- recognition right (deleting them from our records, if they are no longer needed);
- right to limit processing (in case of questioning the accuracy of data, etc.),
- the right of portability (get your data in a structured and commonly used format, for what data is kept in an electronic file),
- the right of objection (for reasons relating to your particular situation in the case your personal data is processed for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests)
- request to revoke (you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, as appropriate, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on it until its revocation).
The potential exercise of these rights and any clarification regarding your personal data is made at no cost to you by submitting a written application to the address email@example.com or by a relevant letter to the Company (Elefsina, Kouvidou Street , No. 31, CC 19200,), to the Data Protection Officer. Any request submitted should be accompanied by appropriate evidence of identification. The Company may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
If your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of their recurring nature, then we have the option of either:
a. impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information;
b. refuse to follow up the request.
If you exercise any of your rights, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy your request within one month of receipt of the request, after informing you of its satisfaction or of the objective reasons that prevent it from being satisfied. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests, after you have been informed.
These rights are limited to you for the reasons provided by applicable law.
A refusal of the Company or an unjustified delay in the satisfaction of your claims in the exercise of your rights entitles you to use the Personal Data Protection Authority as the competent supervisory authority for the enforcement of the CIS and before the competent judicial authorities.
Personal Data Protection Authority as the competent supervisory authority for the enforcement of the CFP and before the competent judicial authorities.
Contact with the Privacy Authority
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are being infringed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, at the postal address of the Personal Data Protection Authority, Offices: 1-3, Kifissias Str. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475628, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , fax: + 30-210 6475628, www.dpa.gr)
The Processing Manager recognizes the importance of the security of Personal Data. For the purpose of processing, we take all modern and appropriate technical and organizational measures, the response of which is checked at regular intervals to ensure maximum security.
Retention of Personal Data
The Company will maintain and process the above personal data for as long as it is required to serve the above-mentioned processing purposes in order to comply with its legal obligations to defend itself against any legal claims under the applicable legal framework.
Especially for job applicants, the Company will retain their personal data for as long as necessary for their application, taking into account the Company’s need to answer questions or resolve problems and for a maximum period of six (6) months prior to which the Company can destroy their data. In the event that law or regulatory acts provides for a shorter or longer retention period of their data, the above data retention time will be reduced or increased accordingly. However, if – by the time this retention period is over- legal proceedings, which are directly or indirectly associated with them, are ongoing with the Company, the above mentioned retention period is extended until an irrevocable court order is issued. When the retention period is over their data will be safely deleted.
Social Networking buttons
On our site we offer the so-called plugins of various social networks on our website. If you are a member of a social network and while you are browsing our site, you are logged in to your own user account, the social network provider may link the information about your visit to our website with your profile data in network. Therefore, please visit the social networking providers used by you for information on these functions.
The relevant services are provided by the respective companies (“providers”). These providers are:
Facebook provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Instagram is provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
LinkedIn is provided by Linkedin, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
The plug-in tells the provider which of our web pages you have entered. If, while browsing our site, you are logged in to your own user account with the corresponding provider, the latter will be able to collect your interests, that is, the information you enter into your user account. When using any plug-in functionality (e.g. clicking on the “Like” button, commenting), and that information will be transmitted by your browser directly to the provider for maintenance.
Further information on the collection and use of data by providers and about your rights and capabilities to protect your privacy in this form can be found in the data protection / privacy policies of providers:
We have the ability to modify and update this Statement, either in whole or in part, in our sole discretion at any time. Any amendment to this will apply as soon as the amended Statement is posted on the Website.
Version 2.0: 10.05.2019