The visit / use of the site implies your unconditional agreement with the terms hereof. Therefore, the visitor / user must carefully read the contents of this page before using the services of our website.
If a visitor / user does not agree, he / she owes his / her responsibility to leave this site and NOT make any use of the service and its content.
The Company reserves the right to modify or revise freely the terms and conditions of use and visit the site whenever it deems necessary. The policy currently in force is always available on this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the site, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts and badges, labels, etc. constitute the intellectual property of the Company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the Company is licensed for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the website
Any duplication, transfer, transmission or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the actual site provider is prohibited. Reproduction, re-issue, upload, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the Company or any other copyright holder. Names, drawings, articles, images, logos and insignia that are listed and describe the site or the products or services of the Company or third parties are assets of the Company or third parties respectively protected by the relevant laws.
Their use on the site does not in any way give them permission or right to use them by third parties.
The user / visitor of the site should not use the site and, in particular, the electronic communication platform:
- to send, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of third parties of any kind
- to send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or any other code, file or program designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip itself of any software or computer hardware
- to send, post, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causes an unlawful intrusion and damage to the “Mission” or to any third party that either violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person’s information
- for sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that inflicts moral, social, apprehension, etc. use on users.
- to send, post, email or otherwise transmit any content for which users have no right to broadcast under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements
Links to the site
Limitation of Liability
The Company has paid and will make all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on its website.
Under any circumstances, including negligence, the Company is not responsible for any kind of damage to the visitor / user of the Network’s pages, services, choices and content that he / she makes on his / her own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof. The contents of the Company’s website are provided “as is” without any warranty express or implied in any way whatsoever.
The Company does not warrant that the functions of the web site or servers will be uninterrupted or error-free, free of viruses and the like, whether on the Company’s website or on any other website or server (server) through which its content is transmitted.
The Company does not warrant in any way the accuracy, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results. The cost of possible corrections or services is assumed by the visitor / user and in no case is the “Send”.
The protection of the visitor / user’s personal data is governed by the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national, European and international law, legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. For more information on the use of visitor / user’s personal data, read the Privacy Statement
Applicable law and other terms
The competent courts for resolving any dispute arising out of the use of the site are the Courts of Athens.