CANDIDATES’ PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(According to the General Data Regulation EU 679/2016)
The Company under the name Petrakis Transporter SA located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , (hereinafter referred to as the Company), as Data Controller of Personal Data, within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) as applicable, provides you with the following information about processing your personal data and your rights as a subject of processing. This information is addressed to jobseekers (hereinafter referred to as “candidates”) at the Company’s headquarters or branches.
This update is reviewed at regular basis and may be revised. The Company collects and processes the following data (indicatively and not limitedly):
Candidate’s Personal Data:
– Identification data (name, surname, forenames, mother’s name, date and place of birth, gender)
– Contact data (address, phone, e-mail)
– Education data (curriculum vitae)
– Any additional information you can provide us with.
If you do not wish to provide us with the above information regarding your personal data, we will not be able to evaluate your application for employment and therefore please abstain from submitting such a request.
If your application is successfully evaluated and your placement is filled by you, your personal data, already existing or additional that we may ask, will be processed in accordance with your employment relationship, in accordance with the terms of your employment agreement and the applicable legislation upon prior notification that you will receive.
The Company processes personal data:
– which the Candidate declares or will declare in the future to the Company
– which we collect from third-party publicly accessible sources, such as online employment platforms (for example, www.kariera.gr), the Labor Force Employment Organization (OAED).
The purposes of the processing of personal data concern:
– the selection of candidates for employment within the Company’s activities.
– the communication with the candidate in the framework of the evaluation process for employment.
-the defense of the legitimate interests of the Company (such as, for example, the claim of legal claims before competent judicial bodies or other non-judicial resolution bodies, the operation of the Company)
-the compliance of the Company with any obligations imposed by the applicable legal, regulatory framework and the decisions of authorities (public, supervisory, prosecuting, etc.) or courts.
Legal Basis of Processing
– processing is necessary for the performance of the contract or for action to be taken at the request of the Candidate before the conclusion of the contract.
– the legitimate interest of the Company in evaluating and recruiting the employees it wishes, on the basis of specific criteria and of its needs.
– the Company’s compliance with its legal obligations.
– the legitimate interest of the Company in the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims
The Company Metaforiki Petrakis SA located at Piraeus, Zannetou Street, number 40, Tax ID: 099021010 DOU: FAE PIRAEUS, Branch at Georgiou Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00, e-mail: email@example.com
(a) Management of the Company.
(b) Employees and associates of the Company that are involved in the evaluation of applications, who, by virtue of relevant contracts or authorizations, keep your personal data confidential and secure and process your personal data for the purposes of this processing.
(c) Any natural person or legal entity, public authority or service, judicial, prosecution and investigative authorities or, where applicable, other third parties where the transmission or disclosure of data is required by law, by a domestic or foreign court decision or by a decision of other Authority
(d) Attorneys for the exercise and support of legal claims of the Company
As a subject of personal data processing, and subject to the applicable law, you may exercise the following rights, as appropriate:
– access right (to find out what data we process, why we process it, your data categories and the recipients or categories of recipients),
– reduction right (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data)
– right to delete (right to forgiveness) (delete them from our records, provided that their processing is no longer required)
– the right to restrict the processing (in case of questioning the accuracy of the data, etc.)
– the right of portability (to get your data in a structured and commonly used format for the data that are being kept in an electronic file).
– the right of objection (for reasons relating to your particular situation in case that your personal data are processed for the legitimate interests of the Company).
The potential exercise of these rights is made at no cost for you by submitting a written application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a relevant letter to the Company (Branch George Kouvidis Street, number 31, Elefsina, PC 192 00) towards the Data Protection Officer.
Any request submitted should be accompanied by appropriate evidence of identification. The Company may request the provision of additional information that are being necessary in order to confirm your identity. If your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially because of their recurring nature, then we have the option either: (a) to impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information; or b) to refuse to follow up the request.
If you exercise any of your rights, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy your request within one month of receipt of the request, and we will inform you either for the satisfaction of it or for the objective reasons that prevent it from being satisfied. This deadline can be extended by another two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests, after you have been informed. These rights are restricted for the reasons provided by applicable law.
A refusal of the Company or an unjustified delay in meeting your claims in the exercise of your rights, entitles you to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority as the competent supervisory authority for the enforcement of the GDPR and before the competent judicial authorities.
Contact with the Data Protection Authority
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are being infringed, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority at the postal address of the Personal Data Protection Authority, Offices: Kifissias Str. 115 23, Athens, tel. +30 210 6475628, e-mail: email@example.com , fax: + 30-210 6475628, www.dpa.gr
Security of Processing
The Data Controller recognizes the importance of the security of Personal Data. For the purpose of processing, we take all modern and appropriate technical and organizational measures that we regularly control in order to ensure maximum security.
Personal Data Retention
The Company will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for your application, taking into account our need to answer questions or resolve problems and for a maximum period of six (6) months prior to which the Company can destroy your data. In the event that law or regulatory acts provides for a shorter or longer retention period of your data, the above data retention time will be reduced or increased accordingly. However, if – by the time this retention period is over- legal proceedings, which are directly or indirectly associated with you, are ongoing with the Company, the above mentioned retention period is extended until an irrevocable court order is issued.
When the retention period is over your data will be safely deleted.
The Company reserves the right to modify and update this Information, based on its current Policy of protection of Personal Data and within the framework of the current legislation and regulatory framework, which will always be available on the Company’s website www.petrakis-transport.gr
Version: 1.0: 01.03 2019